There is a unique opportunity for attendees at The Running Event 2021 in Austin, TX, to participate in a special event that will bring together the local run community and the run specialty industry.
It is called RIDC x Saucony CommUnity Run and it is being organized by Saucony and the Running Industry Diversity Coalition (RIDC) as way for people to take another step towards creating a more equitable and inclusive running industry.
Participants will be able to connect with local Austin run groups and running industry leaders to experience one of Austin’s most beloved traditions, the Trail of Lights. As a bonus, they will be the first this season to experience this jubilant display of holiday illumination.
All paces are welcome! Here are some details:
- When: Wednesday, Dec 1 at 6:15 a.m. on the second day of The Running Event in Austin, TX
- The Run/Walk length is approximately 3.6 miles and it starts at the corner of E 4th St and Trinity Street in Austin and ends at the Trail of Lights.
- Buses will be available to transport back to the start or participants can run/walk 2.4 miles back.
- Transportation: Buses will be available to transport back to the start or participants can run/walk 2.4 miles back. Masks are required
- Registration: Sign up by Nov. The first 100 registrants will win a free pair of shoes: https://bit.ly/Saucony_RIDC_CommUnity_Run