Looking to expand its reach and facilitate communication among both existing and potential members, the Low Impact Alliance (LIA) this week is launching its Online Forum. According to Christian Fyfe, co-owner of Palmetto Running Company and the organizer of LIA, “run specialty is craving an online community for like-minded and eco-conscious runners, retailers and brands to support each other on our path to making the running industry more sustainable and environmentally responsible.”
The online forum is a place for any member of the running community to engage, support, inspire and get educated in ways to promote sustainability in their community and beyond. Among the benefits and aim of the Forum:
- Make New Friends … Connect with like-minded runners and find members in the area.
- Learn … Members can be the first to hear about upcoming events, webinars and LIVEs on the online forum. Access exclusive content only available to Forum members.
- Speak Up … Engage with major running brands and industry leaders about the changes members want to see in the industry.
- Get Inspired … See what others are doing in their community and create a game plan.
- Be a Part of Something Big … Witness firsthand the power an individual’s voice has in pressuring big companies to make big moves in sustainability and environmental responsibility.
Forum landing page: