Balega has expanded its Silver, Hidden Dry, Blister Resist, Women’s Enduro and children’s Hidden Cool sock collections with new colorways for Spring 2019. The updated styles are available in stores this month.
“Balega is committed to creating socks founded upon research, design, technical excellence and durability,” says Tanya Pictor, Balega VP–marketing. “We are thrilled to introduce unique styles and fun colors to our kids’ collection this spring.”
The new lineup includes:
- The award-winning Silver sock (MSRP $15) shows off its antibacterial, anti-odor properties with four new colorway offerings for Spring 2019, including Midgrey/Green Pepper, Neon Orange/Grey Heather, White/Aloe and Ultra Violet/Pinkberry.
- The women’s Enduro No Show (MSRP $13) is designed to mold perfectly to the narrower female foot. The sock offers medium volume construction, arch support and a high level of cushioning. The breathable mesh ventilation panel helps keep feet dry and comfortable and the no-slip heel tab and seamless toe box help prevent blisters. The women’s Enduro No Show sock is offered in three new colorways: Ethereal Blue, Ultra Violet and Bright Lilac.
- Blister Resist socks are made with the natural Mohair fiber with its unique structure that protects against sheer friction blisters. Combined with Balega’s Drynamix, Mohair is twisted to create the DRY-MO moisture management solution. Mohair also naturally prevents the growth of bacteria, making it an antimicrobial fiber. For Spring 2019, Balega introduces Blister Resist No Show (MSRP $14) color options: Ultra Violet/Bright Lilac, Ethereal Blue/Light Aqua, Lilac Rose/Electric Pink, Mink/Legion Blue, Legion Blue/Grey, Charcoal/Black, Midgrey and Green Pepper.
- The lightest sock in the Balega collection, Hidden Dry (MSRP $13), offers a triple-Y heel that creates a pocket ergonomically formed to the shape of the heel. The new colorways for Spring 2019 are French Blue/Navy and Electric/Bubblegum Pink.
- To round out the new offerings, the updated Kids’ Hidden Cool sock collection (MSRP $13) offers performance running socks for children. Like the adult models, the kids’ socks offer a reinforced heel and toe, a hand-linked seamless toe for seamfree comfort, soft plush cushioning for comfort and protection and a heel tab to prevent slippage. New colorways for Spring 2019 are White/Blue, Midgrey/Red, Navy/Cobalt, Lime/Turquoise and Watermelon/Pink.